As you have probably already heard by now, BeautiControl is in the news. Paula Begoun, beauty expert and renowned author of Don’t Go to the Cosmetic Counter without Me named 5 BeautiControl products the best launched in 2008! We are one of the only companies to have multiple products on the lins, AND, we’re the only Direct Selling Company to have 5 skin care products recognized by Paula and her team.
Okay. I know you want to know which 5! Making the best of 2008 products list are:
- Cell Block-C® New Cell Protection SPF 20
- Cell Block-C® P.M. Cell Protection
- Cell Block-C® Intensive Brightening Elixir
- Skinlogics® Platinum Plus Tonic
- Skinlogics® Platinum Plus Brightening Day Creme
This is exciting news. I think this calls for a celebration.
Since I know your clients are going to be asking for these award-winning products, we’re giving you a special offer on the Best of 2008 products. Here’s how it works:
Place a $200 or more Retail order February 19-25, and you’ll receive 20% off these five products. (Limit 3 per product)
If you’ve already placed an order this month – no worries, when you purchase these products Feb. 19-25, and you’ll also receive 20% off. (Limit 3 per product).
Here’s what makes this such an amazing opportunity, in my opinion. Paula Begoune has been in publication since the early 1990s. She has quite a dedicated following of people that rely on her for skin care advice and product suggestions. Paula is notorious for being somewhat skeptical of most skin care products and does not easily recommend products. This is, in fact, one of the things that make this opportunity so great for us. Do I agree with everything that Paula says? Heck no! But when have you ever met two people who agree on everything. We have all the clinical information to support our products and validate our claims, so it doesn’t bother me in the least that she takes a skeptical and conservative viewpoint on cosmetic skin care treatments. The thing that I really appreciate about Paula is her dedication to this industry and the hours and hours of research that she and her team put into. She is a critic and she gets paid to be critical…that’s what makes our award so special.
This is a great opportunity to attract new clients and use Paula’s reputation and notoriety as a frequent guest on television programs like Oprah Winfrey to build client’s confidence in our products. Then, once you get them to try the products, we know they are hooked.
We have posted several tools that you can use to maximize this opportunity:
- First, we have created a Best of 2008 Consultant Flier that is available on Beautinet. This will offer you suggestions on words to say and how to use this information to attract clients and how to display these products at your Spa.
- Next, we have created a Best of 2008 Client Flier that advertises the promotion and stimulates client contact.
- Lastly, we have the Best of 2008 Tent Cards that you can use to display at your Spa Stations.
* You can find all the tools mentioned above on beautinet.com in the Tools section on the BC Spa Success site.
This is a great opportunity for publicity and I want you all to be able to maximize your potential as you stock up on these amazing products from now until the 25th.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Be sure to check back in on Monday!