Hey everyone. First, I have to apologize for not posting a blog on Friday. I was deep in Celebration mode and by the time I got home from work late Friday night, it was too late to knock out a blog…I know you can understand.
Anyway…can you believe it is that time of year again already? What a year this has been…WOW! If you were at Leadership Conference you experienced an incredible sensation of change, growth and a new beginning for BeautiControl. I can promise you that the ride will continue with Celebration and it will be one that you will not forget. The things that we have planned for you will knock your socks off. I can’t really give away too many hints, but I can tell you that it will be unlike and Celebration that you have ever attended. We have upped the ante for this event and planned so many fun, exciting and valuable sessions to help inspire you, motivate you, entertain you and most importantly, prepare you to take your business to new heights for the remainder of 2009 and 2010. If you think you have been to Celebration before, I can assure you that you haven’t been to a Celebration like this one. Here are a few things that you can look forward to:
- To kick things off, If you recruited 5 in June, then you can join me for a exclusive Spa night at the beautiful Relache Spa at the hotel. We have never had an event like this one and I know you are going to love it. You will be the first to preview and experience for yourselves the new products that are going to revolutionize our Spas this fall.
- You will get to hear from our president, Albert, your new VP of Sales, Jose Luis Oropeza and of course Tupperware Chairman, Rick Goings.
- You’ll get to see and hear from Brooke Shields. OMG!! I am super excited about this one. I am a huge fan!
- You will see incredible new product introductions and learn about some of the exciting things to come later in the year…no, I am not going to give you any hints.
- You will get to experience an incredible event during Thursday night’s WHO event. There will be fun, food and entertainment. I will be doing live product demonstrations and answering your product questions. I have invited a celebrity guest to join me during my segment to give you some tips…again, no hints.
- There will be industry experts that will lead the “Knowledge Sessions” to give you solid industry proven advice for maximizing your business
- You will receive celebrity status recognition and, of course, the gifts will be flowing like champagne.
- AND MUCH, MUCH more!
I could go on, and on, and on…but I won’t. All I can tell you is that you will see why I am so excited once you get here and experience the euphoria! It will be an event to remember!
I can’t wait to see all of you who are coming in just a few more days. If you can’t be at the event this year, hang tight…I am sure your Director will call you with all the exciting news from the event!
My next blog will be post-Celebration, on August 3rd. I’ll be sure to capture all the highlights and of course all the exciting new product information.
Have a great week! Ciao!