First, let me apologize for not posting a blog on Friday. I was in-route to a FABULOUS Success meeting with my friends in Indianapolis, Indiana over the weekend. It was an AMAZING meeting and it was easy to see that we have all the makings for not only an incredible October, but also an unbelievable 4th quarter. I would like to send a personal THANK YOU to all the wonderful men and women who attended my meeting in Indianapolis. You all inspire me and continue to remind me WHY I do what I do! You guys ROCK!
I know most of you are already registered to attend your October Success meetings and can’t wait to hear what you think about all the exciting things we have planned to help you kick start your Holiday Selling season.
At your Success Meetings you will:
- Get a chance to see first hand the exciting new products that we have planned to help you maximize your Holiday Selling.
- See EXCLUSIVE new products that will help ensure that you have everything you need to reward your Hostess and get as many Spas on your calendar as possible.
- Amazing new Gift with Purchase options that you can pass along to your clients to encourage them to buy in sets.
- A powerful new tool that will help you share the BC opportunity with everyone you meet
- And, so much more….
You have heard us talk about the “Power of 3” since Celebration. I would like to offer you my 3 tips to help guarantee your SUCCESS not only in the month of October, but throughout your career with BeautiControl:
#1. Define Success!
- In order to have Success, you must first define what Success means to you. Success to some means reaching financial freedom and living a lifestyle that is greater than they ever imagined. Success to others is getting enough money to send their children to college or help supplement the family’s income during difficult economic times. Success to others may be the ability to share an amazing opportunity with other women and help them reach their dreams. SUCCESS is a very relative term that is extremely personal and unique to YOU! Only when you discover what it is that want from this opportunity will you be able to be successful. I call that “discovering your WHY”. Knowing WHY you joined BeautiControl in the first place will give you every reason to remind you WHY you stay in BeautiControl. I joined BeautiControl in 1991 because I saw an opportunity to change lives through our amazing products. Each product that I have had the pleasure of developing in my career with BC has helped change the lives of the thousands of women and men across this country who sell them. Because of this amazing opportunity, our products have sent children to college, allowed women to build a life beyond their imagination, and helped families change their financial situation and create a better life. Together, we change lives…that is WHY I joined BC and it is what wakes me up and keeps me going every day of life. BC is not a career for me…it is what fulfills me both personally and professionally. When you find your WHY, you will find Success.
#2. Find your Passion!
- It is a simple fact that when you are passionate about something, you do it better! The thing I love about this business is that it allows women to be rewarded for thinking like women. By nature, women love to share the things they are passionate about, nurture relationships, elevate other women and help others reach their dreams. Simply put, women elevate each other and arrive together! The simple nature of the Spa is everything that appeals to women. It allows you to help others escape the stress of everyday life, try amazing products that you know will help them create a healthier, youthful and more beautiful appearance, making them more confident and offer them a chance to do what you do by sharing the opportunity to earn a little “mad money” or a full-blown career by becoming a Consultant and doing what you do. Share the things that your are passionate about and you will be successful. Passion is contagious! There are a thousand ways to do a Spa…but the only RIGHT way to do it is to do it with passion.
#3. Spas on the Books = Money in the Bank
- The key to putting money in your pocket this holiday is simple…get Spas on your calendar. It all happens at the Spa. That is where you build your clients which will KEEP you in business, find your bookings to guarantee RESIDUAL business and find those who want to join your TEAM to do what you do. The Spa is not the finale of a relationship that you will establish with a client, a potential new Hostess or a new prospective new Consultant…it is the BEGINNING of the relationship. Think of each Spa as the first introduction to a group of people that will be with you for the lifetime of your career with BeautiControl.
I wish you the very best for the coming month. Your success in this business is up to you…however you define success!
I hope you all have an amazing week. Be sure to come back on Friday so I can finally tell you about all the exciting things that October holds for you and your teams.
Bye for now.