It was great seeing you all at Leadership Conference and sharing all the new products and promotions that you will be seeing over the next few months. If you weren't there, please do make every attempt to join us at Celebration. There is nothing like being together with your BeautiControl family and celebrating our success together.
If you weren't there, (and even if you were) I want to remind everyone of what is new that you won't want to miss out on:
Simply said, you are going to love this lip color. The coated pigments allow you to have full, intense coverage without irritating the lips. Natural anti-oxidants are combined with age defying peptides to both protect and repair the lips with every application. 16 beautiful shades will give you and your clients lots to choose from, plus, we have even kept the 4 best selling shades from the Mineral Lip Color Line...Fire and Ice, Sand, Shiraz, and Mocha Mauve. You will definitely want to order some for yourself, but also you will want to order a variety of shades to create your demonstration samples for your Spas.
Over the past few years, our Spring and Summer bath and body collections have been very simplistic...very tropical, yet identifiable notes such as pineapple and coconut, mango and guava, etc. This year, we took a slightly different direction as industry trends have evolved. Rather than creating scents with identifiable notes, we chose a very complex blend of natural fragrance oils formulated more like a complex fine fragrance, rather than a bath and body collection. The results...irresistible. You will find that the scent warms to your body's chemistry and becomes a signature scent for anyone who wears it. The top notes are comprised of finely blended tropical fruits. As these notes "flash-off", the middle notes of exotic tropical florals is revealed. These notes will linger on the skin and slowly succumb to the warmth of vanilla and soft musk that anchors the bottom notes of the scent.
The collection includes:
- The Dry Body Oil is amazing for moisturizing and providing a non-greasy sheen to the skin.
- The Body Wash, as always, contains natural foaming agents to gently cleanse without stripping away moisture.
- The Body Butter is made up of natural mango and shea butters that richly and deeply moisturize the skin and leave a soft golden shimmer on the skin. There is nothing sexier than a soft golden glow on lightly tanned skin during the spring and summer months.
- The icing on the cake is our delicious Island Sunset fragrance concentrate. Packaged in a convenient roll-ball package, you can apply the fine fragrance to your pulse points for a scent that takes you on an island escape with every breath you take. It is convenient enough to put in your purse or overnight bag for travel.
Leadership New Product Package
This year we have a special offer for everyone until March 15th. Typically we only make our product pre-packs available to attendees only...at a price that can't be beat. We had some left over after the conference this year. I can't give everyone as great a deal as I did while you were at Leadership Conference, but I can make them available for everyone to order until March 15th. So...what's in this pre-pack??? Well...let me tell you:
Exclusive Sneak Peek of April Products
- BC Color Island Sunset Collection
- 1 each of 5 Eye Crayons: Sun-kissed Tan, Golden Sand, Sea Moss, Dusk, Lagoon
- 1 each of 3 Cheek Tints: Sun Goddess, Beach Glow, Tropical Punch
- 1 each of 3 Nail Lacquers: Seashell, Turquoise Water, Fresh Melon
- BC Color Hydrating Lip Color
- 1 each of 6 Hydrating Lip Colors: Starlet, Honey, Mocha Mauve, Rich Velvet, Couture, Pout
- Island Sunset Collection
- 3 each of Replenishing Body Wash, Rejuvenating Body Lotion, Fragrance Roller-ball, Revitalizing Dry Oil Mist
US #19069 | Value $478 | SPECIAL PRICE $448 | FINAL PRICE $224* (50% Career Level Profit)
*Please see BeautiNet>Order Products>Best Offers for more specifics, including Canadian pricing.
That's right...not only do you get the incredible new Island Sunset Collection, a selection of the new BC Color Hydrating Lip Colors, but yes, YOU GET A SNEAK PEEK of the Island Sunset Color Collection that will not be launched until April. I mean no disrespect when I say this, but you would have to be crazy not to take advantage of this opportunity. If I were you, here is what I would recommend:
- Our recommended Spa themes for both March and April are Island Sunset Spas. These are so easy to incorporate into your Spa during either the Hospitality time or during the Relaxation segment of your Spa. If it were my Spa, I would pamper my guests with the Dry Body Oil and Body Butter during the Relaxation segment of the Spa.
- When they complete the Spa Relaxation and are placing their orders, I would tell them that their look is not complete...put on some fragrance and apply some of this easy to wear summer color. They will immediately fall in love with how natural the blush looks and the waterproof blend ability of the Eye Shadow Crayons that have a shadow and primer all in one product. One application of our creamy and delicious new Hydrating Lip Color and they are HOOKED!
- You then tell them that you are placing reservation orders for the color collection. They can either place their order tonight and you will deliver when it arrives, or they can book a Spa in April and the focus can be summer skin care and color tips.
- Remember, the goal lis to get more Spas. Use the tools that you have available to you to help bridge your Spa business from March into April.
- This color collection is a limited collection, so be sure to order your pre-pack today to show all of your clients and take orders for it at the beginning of April when it is available to order. Don't wait to the end of April to decide you want to try these colors...order early for you and your clients so neither of you are disappointed.
- Don't forget...if you want this incredible pre-pack, place your order before March 15th.
Remember how you felt when you started your skin care routine in the morning and you picked up your TFF Extreme and realized that you had just pumped your last drop? So you run to the computer to place your order and realize that it is on backorder. Remember that feeling? I sure do, and we have created a new program to make sure you never feel that way again. It is called the Extreme Replenishment Program, which is just a fancy term for "auto ship". This could just be one of the smartest things you could do for your business. You can choose to order in increments of 1, 3 or 10 and choose whether they are delivered every 30 or 60 days.
I know that I go through one bottle every 30 days. So, if it were me, I would choose the "10 bottles every 60 days" and find 4 clients who want to be put on auto-ship. I will tell them that I have signed them up for auto-ship and will deliver them one bottle every month or two bottles every 60 days. That way I can be sure that I have my 2 bottles and that my 4 clients each have their 2 bottles.
If you have a large client list, then ordering 10 to be delivered every 30 days is a no-brainer.
What about the Consultants on your team who sometimes forget to place their $100 retail order every 120 days and they lose their Consultant ordering privileges? This is the perfect way for them to not only ensure that they never run out of their beloved TFF Extreme, but also ensure that they don't become inactive and lose their Consultant ordering privileges. Be sure to take advantage of this offer. Log onto BeautiNet>Products>Best Offers to download the order form.
I hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to check back in on Monday!