Hey everyone, I hope you've had a great week. Although we've sent out multiple emails about this topic, I am getting a lot of emails from Consultants wondering about the status of the Skinlogics products. Below is the information that we have sent previously as well as what is posted on the Product FAQ section of BeautiNet:
NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT PRODUCT!
Over the next 18 months, you'll begin to see new artwork on some of your favorite Skinlogics® products, forming the Skinlogics Essentials Collection. These are the same great formulas and packaging that you know and love, with new names and a new look. The Skinlogics Clear and Sensitive Collections will not be changing.
- Skinlogics Essentials Cleansing Foam (formerly Skinlogics Gold Cleansing Foam) #19162
- Skinlogics Essentials Oil-free Moisturizer (previously Skinlogics Gold Moisturizer) #19167
- Skinlogics Essentials Moisturizer (previously Skinlogics Platinum Plus Brightening Day Creme) #19168
- Skinlogics Essentials Cleansing Creme (previously Skinlogics Platinum Plus Nourishing Creme Cleanser) #19163
- Skinlogics Essentials Facial Scrub (previously Skinlogics Facial Scrub) #19164
- Skinlogics Essentials Tonic (previously Skinlogics Gold Tonic) #19165
Other products to follow later are:
- Skinlogics Essentials Milky Tonic (previously Skinlogics Platinum Plus Relaxing Tonic)
The original products are available in the While Supplies Last section of BeautiNet (they are not on the order form in the Achiever). All of the Skinlogics Gold and Skinlogics Platinum Plus products will be transitioned into the Skinlogics Essentials line as inventory of the original products are depleted. There may be some instances where there is a delay between the run-out of the original product and the new re-branded products; however, we will do our best to ensure that any delay is as brief as possible.
BC Spa Facial will continue to be our premium brand of advanced cosmeceutical/clinical strength skin care formulas. Skinlogics Clear and Skinlogics Sensitive will remain in the line as our specialty brands for those clients with special skin concerns. The Skinlogics Essentials brand will consist of the most popular formulations from the previous Skinlogics brands (Skinlogics Gold and Skinlogics Platinum Plus) for those clients and Consultants who do not want to change or aren't looking for clinical strength formulations. These products will not be featured in the Beauti book but will be available on-line and on the order form as our heritage brand.
I hope this helps to clarify any questions that you may have regarding this transition. Be sure to check the Product FAQ Section of BeautiNet or contact the Care Center at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any additional questions that you may have.
Have a great weekend and be sure to check back on Monday for another video blog for you to share with all of your clients!